Video VBOX is a GPS based system providing state-of-the-art video and data logging.
Over the past 20 years I’ve used many different video and data systems and in all of my experience, the Video VBOX is the best system. It provides high quality video with clear on-screen graphics and provides easy-to-use data for driver comparisons.
When on a track day, test day or particularly during a race meeting, it is invaluable to have a system that is reliable, easy to use and provides the exact information that we, as drivers, need.
Visit the Video VBOX website for more information.
To see how I use the Video VBOX system to help my co-drivers to go faster, take time to study the articles below:
- Finding time in the wet How changing your techniques can find significant time on a slippery track (1.1MB)
- Eau Rouge – giving it to you straight! How to gain half a second through one of the best corners in the World (6MB)
- Long Corners Why traditional cornering techniques aren’t always the fastest (1.2MB)
- Compound Corners An easy guide to finding half a second (1MB)
- Slow corners and hairpins More time is spent in slow corners than in fast corners, so you can often gain most lap time by concentrating in these areas (1.1MB)
- How I found 4 seconds a lap Co-driver Julian Thomas goes from novice to front runner in 24 hours (0.4MB)
- Pro Vs Pro Showing time gained in the most unlikely places when comparing two professional drivers (3.2MB)
You can also take a look at these videos: